Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Inside.

Why should it be like this ? 

Where is your promise to be with me always ? 

After you find someone else, easy for you to make the choice.

I know , who will you choose.

Because you show it very well.

Always protecting her.

Just like an angel who is ZERO from doing mistakes.

What you see is all my weaknesses.

Easy for you to forget everything dat i've done for you.

Is my concern, love, not enough for you ?

How do i suppose to forgive someone who hurt me the most ?

Will she can change my perception towards her behavior ?

I dont think so.

If you are on my shoes, 

You know exactly how i feel.

She deserved to be treated by me like this.

After what she had done for me.

There's nothing else I can do.

Pray for the best in my life.

I know, God always with me.

Life must go on.

Just remember the karma.

I must to accept.

Everything will change.

Even people also changed.


Including me. 

Be strong girl.

You have family, frens and people who care you the most.

Who will always with you. 

ALWAYS.


adapted from: Fatin Nabihah's journal . =p



l sudut saturinggit l
  

No comments:

Post a Comment